- Magazine Capacity: 3000
- Length: 790mm/920mm
- Weight: 6340g
- Built Material: Aluminum,PA,Steel & Die-Cast
- Inner Barrel Length: 14.5″
- Gearbox: Version 2 with 8mm Bearing Full Assemble (CNC Process)
- Motor: G&P M120S Hi-Speed
- Battery: Maximum can fit 9.6v 3300mAh Battery (Not Include)
- Steel made MK46 Metal Body
- MK46 Outer Barrel
- Steel made Flashider
- Aluminum MK46 Top Rail (CNC Process)
- MK46 Top RAS
- PA+GF Grip
- Steel made Front Sight
- Steel made Rear Sight
- MK46 Steel made Cocking Handle (New)
- Complete Gearbox with Steel Gears (New)
- Trigger Box (CNC Process) (New)
- Para Stock II (New)
- Raider Foregrip (Black) (GP671B)
- M249 Dummy 5.56 Cartridge Belt (10 Cartridges)
- M249 Auto Loading Ammo Box (3000rds) (GP807)
G&P MK46 Mod O (P.N.) (DX)
The return policy applies to any airsoft guns made through Run In Workshop online shop. And you must notify us within 72 hours of receipt of the deliver for the return. We reserve all rights to deny any request for returns made after 72 hours of delivery to your address.
The returned item from buyer must fulfill the requirements as below:
Returnable: All types of guns, including AEG and GBB
Not Returnable: Combat Gear, Accessories, Upgrade Parts and Magazines.
All returned goods must be in perfect condition and with all original packaging, manuals and all other supplied accessories, any damage will be assessed by us and the amount of credit will be judged based on whether the returned items was used, missing parts or damaged.
Buyer will be responsible for paying the shipping charges for the returned products to us, a 20% restocking fee of the item price would be charged, and you will be credited with 80% of the original value the money will be credited to you once the package has been received by us.
The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method.
How to Return
Before you return your items, you must contact email@example.com including your invoice copy or order number and the reason of the return, our CS team will email you back with an approval for the return.